You have entered my blog!

Thank you for being a follower to my blog. I hope you like my work. I hope to get a poem on each week.

what i like

  • checking my blog
  • getting new books
  • going to the library
  • listening to stories
  • reading
  • singing
  • spending time with my family

my pictures

my pictures
skyler kathryn tucker by the riverwalk

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Is Coming

Fall is coming here we go.
All the leafs put on a show.
Laugh and play and show and more.
Lick a red apple to the core.

4 comments:

  1. i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is my favorite so far! I love the picture you put in my head with the line "All the leaves put on a show." That's so true!! I love watching the leaves fall twirl to the ground!:) Love you! Can't wait until you are ready to post more poems!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this poem reminds me about how much i love fall! It is so fun to think of the leaves and cool crisp air! Oooh! Pumpkins and Cider too! :-)

    ReplyDelete